Updated: December 2, 2016
Shopping Cart - Aviation Safety Products (Click on the icon)
Dirty Dozen posters (Maintenance, Flight Crew, Ground Crew, SMS, Mag 7), Safety Videos, Safety Decals and much, much more!
Please click on the image beside you to view our 2016 Holiday Greeting!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
- Volume 12, Issue 22 & 23 of Aviation HF News is now available
- Joke of the Week... Pilot humor!
- Weekly Trivia Question -What percetage of the world's population have been on an airplane? Click Here for Last Weeks Answer
- EVENTS: Human Perfomance in Maintenance
- System Safety Services is now writing monthly articles for the DOM magazine (click on the picture to be taken to the website where you can sign up to recieve this magazine free of charge). All our articles will be under the title, "The Human Error"!
Some of the things we can do for you:
- Deliver Human Performance in Maintenance training - Part I, II or III
- Deliver a Human Performance - Airports training
- Deliver a one day Navigating the CARS (Canadian Air Regulations) workshop
- Deliver Pilot Decision Making training and Crew Decision Making - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Safety Managment System Training (SMS) - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for Ground Crew - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for High Consequence Industries- Part I
- Deliver Introduction to Human Factors Incident Investigation - Part I
- Develop Human Factors workshops tailored to your specific needs
- Train large company's instructors to provide Human Factors training for their employees (including recurrent updates and monitoring of the training quality)
- Produce and sell Human Factors posters and Training Videos centered around the "Dirty Dozen"
- Speak at Safety gatherings large or small on Safety related issues (just send us an email to discuss)
- Provide a confidential Safety review for a company
- Carry out a full Audit
- Carry out or assist in an Accident or incident investigation
- Assist a company in setting up a complete Safety Management System (SMS) - That works!
- Install and train a company in the use of the Fit to Work Indicator
- Act as expert witnesses in Aviation Human Factors court cases
- Assist in any other way that we can
If anyone has any questions, ideas or thoughts for our website, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
Gordon speaking at the Singapore Airlines Safety Day in Singapore (September, 2016)
Contact Information If you have any questions regarding our work or our website please contact us by using the information below.