Updated: January 27, 2017
Shopping Cart - Aviation Safety Products (Click on the icon)
Dirty Dozen posters (Maintenance, Flight Crew, Ground Crew, SMS, Mag 7), Safety Videos, Safety Decals and much, much more!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
- Volume 13, Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Aviation HF News is now available
- Joke of the Week... Dogs have Ingenuity too!
- EVENTS: The Why and How of You Managing Risk - A Human Factors Recurrent training workshop being held at the WAMEA symposium March 15, 2017 in Calgary, Alberta! Click here to find out more or to register!
- Next Human Peformance in Maintenance workshop - Initial training will be held at Canadian Helicopters on February 7/8, 2017. For more details or to register please email email@example.com or call us.
- System Safety Services is now writing monthly articles for the DOM magazine (click on the picture to be taken to the website where you can sign up to recieve this magazine free of charge). All our articles will be under the title, "The Human Error"!
Best online casinos https://onlineslots.money/casinos/. Live dealer casinos https://livedealercasino.online/.
Some of the things we can do for you:
- Deliver Human Performance in Maintenance training - Part I, II or III
- Deliver a Human Performance - Airports training
- Deliver a one day Navigating the CARS (Canadian Air Regulations) workshop
- Deliver Pilot Decision Making training and Crew Decision Making - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Safety Managment System Training (SMS) - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for Ground Crew - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for High Consequence Industries- Part I
- Deliver Introduction to Human Factors Incident Investigation - Part I
- Develop Human Factors workshops tailored to your specific needs
- Train large company's instructors to provide Human Factors training for their employees (including recurrent updates and monitoring of the training quality)
- Produce and sell Human Factors posters and Training Videos centered around the "Dirty Dozen"
- Speak at Safety gatherings large or small on Safety related issues (just send us an email to discuss)
- Provide a confidential Safety review for a company
- Carry out a full Audit
- Carry out or assist in an Accident or incident investigation
- Assist a company in setting up a complete Safety Management System (SMS) - That works!
- Install and train a company in the use of the Fit to Work Indicator
- Act as expert witnesses in Aviation Human Factors court cases
- Assist in any other way that we can
If anyone has any questions, ideas or thoughts for our website, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
The coolest Christmas Gift we received!
Contact Information If you have any questions regarding our work or our website please contact us by using the information below.