Updated: June 1, 2020
Aviation Safety Products - Our shopping cart is currently under contruction.
Dirty Dozen posters (Maintenance, Flight Crew, Ground Crew, SMS, Mag 7), Safety Videos, Safety Decals and much, much more! To view, click on the plane above.
If you would like to order any Safety Videos, Safety Posters or Training Aids, please email me at email@example.com
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
Volume 16, Issue 7 - 9 of Aviation HF News is now available
DOM ariticles- #41 - Adult/Child - Part 3, #42 - Attitude, #43 - Watch and Coin & #44 - Teflon Tape
SEDA (Safety Error Decision Aid) - #41 - Boeing created MEDA (Maintenance Error Desicion Aid) and we created SEDA (Safety Error Decision Aid) please take the time to take a look and it's free to download for your own use.
Events - New Online Training - If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 526-3993
Joke of the Week... Sign of the times!
Human Performance in Maintenance and other workshops - Please email email@example.com or phone 604 526-3993 for more dates and information.
Some of the things we can do for you:
- Deliver Human Performance in Maintenance training - Part I, II or III
- Deliver a Human Performance - Airports training
- Deliver a one day Navigating the CARS (Canadian Air Regulations) workshop
- Deliver Pilot Decision Making training and Crew Decision Making - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Safety Managment System Training (SMS) - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for Ground Crew - Part I, II or III
- Deliver Human Performance for High Consequence Industries- Part I
- Deliver Introduction to Human Factors Incident Investigation - Part I
- Develop Human Factors workshops tailored to your specific needs
- Train large company's instructors to provide Human Factors training for their employees (including recurrent updates and monitoring of the training quality)
- Produce and sell Human Factors posters and Training Videos centered around the "Dirty Dozen"
- Speak at Safety gatherings large or small on Safety related issues (just send us an email to discuss)
- Provide a confidential Safety review for a company
- Carry out a full Audit
- Carry out or assist in an Accident or incident investigation
- Assist a company in setting up a complete Safety Management System (SMS) - That works!
- Install and train a company in the use of the Fit to Work Indicator
- Act as expert witnesses in Aviation Human Factors court cases
- Assist in any other way that we can
If anyone has any questions, ideas or thoughts for our website, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Information If you have any questions regarding our work or our website please contact us by using the information below.